Marco Island Naples Florida Gulf Fishing
Florida Fishing Charters – Boat Captains – 10,000 Islands – Gulf of Mexico
Everglades National Park Fishing – Backwater Fishing – Deep Sea Charters – Fish Species – Charter Fishing
Fishing fun for free! You can fish without a valid fishing license, at least for a few days every year. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conversation Committee has announced the dates for this year’s Florida Free Fishing Days. Florida Fish for Free Days present an excellent opportunity for parents who don’t yet have licenses to take youth fishing, or avid anglers to introduce a friend to fishing without having to purchase a license. On these days, the fishing license requirement is waived for all recreational anglers (residents and non-residents). All other rules (e.g., seasons, bag and size limits) apply. If you are fishing on a Florida Charter Fishing boat, ask your Captain about Fishing License requirements.
2015 Free Fishing Days in Florida
- First Saturday and Sunday in April
- Second Saturday and Sunday in June
License-free saltwater fishing days for 2015 and beyond
First Saturday and Sunday in June
First Saturday in September
Saturday following Thanksgiving
The saltwater waiver applies to any recreational harvest requiring a saltwater fishing license (e.g., crabbing, lobstering, scalloping, etc.) as well as fishing from shore or a boat. A snook or spiny lobster permit are not required on these days.
Contact us, to feature your Florida fishing service, boating, charter boat or other business on the web and in Marco Island Living, Marco’s Internet Magazine. Please share your Florida fishing comments, updates and reviews.
License Free FL Fishing Days from FF&W
Everglades City Fishing Charters, currently leaving from Everglades Bait and Tackle, Everglades City, FL | 239-253-9926
Experience the wonder of the 10,000 islands of SWFL. Fish the protected bays and rivers of the Islands and Everglades National Park. Fish among the mysteries of wrecks, hard bottom reefs, and offshore towers. Seek some of the most exciting game fish that call the Florida Everglades Home.
Everglades City Fishing Charters - Everglades City, FL
Capt. Phil DeVille – 10,000 Islands Backwaters - Everglades National Park Fishing Tours, Port of the Islands, Naples, FL | 239-293-5480
Share Captain Phil's passion for the Ten Thousand Islands - Florida Everglades charter fishing trips. Fish for Snook, Red Fish, Trout, Snapper, Flounder and more from a 17' Mitzi Skiff Flats Boatfish. Over 15 varieties of edible fish and great sport fishing. Up to 189 species of birds may be seen in a single trip. View alligators, crocodiles, osprey, eagles, dolphin, and manatee.
Visit Capt. Phil DeVille - Evergaldes Fishing
DEALS on Fishing Gear
- Hawken Fishing #7 Trout Trap Mini Tube Jig Hawken Fishing #7 Trout Trap Mini Tube Jig - A TRAP TO GET ATTENTION - THE HAWKEN FISHING #7 TROUT TRAP MINI TUBE JIG.With an out of this world color pattern and a Mustad hook, The Hawken Fishing #7 Trout Trap Mini Tube Jig is better than any ...
- Kingfisher Medium Premium Fly Box Kingfisher Medium Premium Fly Box - FOR ALL YOUR FLIESThe Kingfisher self-healing silicone fly box is a strong, double-sided box with a clear ribbed top and bottom, easy sure snap latches hold lids tight against the rubber gaskets ...
- Hareline Fly Fish Food's Jr Bruiser Blend Color Dispenser Hareline Fly Fish Food's Jr Bruiser Blend Color Dispenser - A MIX OF YOUR FAVORITE DUBBING COLORS - THE HARELINE FLY FISH FOOD'S JR BRUISER BLEND COLOR DISPENSER. Get all of the most popular Bruiser Blend dubbing colors with this dispenser. The Hareline Fly ...
- Hareline Tapered Slip Strike Indicators Hareline Tapered Slip Strike Indicators - EASY ESSENTIALS - HARELINE TAPERED SLIP STRIKE INDICATORS. Designed by lake anglers, the Hareline Tapered Slip Strike Indicators are the fishing necessity that were made by real fishers, for real ...
Read about Florida Backwater Fishing. Florida is world famous for outstanding Backwater, Everglades, 10,000 Islands Fishing for snook, tarpon and more.