Marco Island Naples Florida Gulf Fishing
Florida Fishing Charters – Boat Captains – 10,000 Islands – Gulf of Mexico
Everglades National Park Fishing – Backwater Fishing – Deep Sea Charters – Fish Species – Charter Fishing
Fishing fun for free! You can fish without a valid fishing license, at least for a few days every year. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conversation Committee has announced the dates for this year’s Florida Free Fishing Days. Florida Fish for Free Days present an excellent opportunity for parents who don’t yet have licenses to take youth fishing, or avid anglers to introduce a friend to fishing without having to purchase a license. On these days, the fishing license requirement is waived for all recreational anglers (residents and non-residents). All other rules (e.g., seasons, bag and size limits) apply. If you are fishing on a Florida Charter Fishing boat, ask your Captain about Fishing License requirements.
2015 Free Fishing Days in Florida
- First Saturday and Sunday in April
- Second Saturday and Sunday in June
License-free saltwater fishing days for 2015 and beyond
First Saturday and Sunday in June
First Saturday in September
Saturday following Thanksgiving
The saltwater waiver applies to any recreational harvest requiring a saltwater fishing license (e.g., crabbing, lobstering, scalloping, etc.) as well as fishing from shore or a boat. A snook or spiny lobster permit are not required on these days.
Contact us, to feature your Florida fishing service, boating, charter boat or other business on the web and in Marco Island Living, Marco’s Internet Magazine. Please share your Florida fishing comments, updates and reviews.
License Free FL Fishing Days from FF&W
Capt. Phil DeVille – 10,000 Islands Backwaters - Everglades National Park Fishing Tours, Port of the Islands, Naples, FL | 239-293-5480
Share Captain Phil's passion for the Ten Thousand Islands - Florida Everglades charter fishing trips. Fish for Snook, Red Fish, Trout, Snapper, Flounder and more from a 17' Mitzi Skiff Flats Boatfish. Over 15 varieties of edible fish and great sport fishing. Up to 189 species of birds may be seen in a single trip. View alligators, crocodiles, osprey, eagles, dolphin, and manatee.
Visit Capt. Phil DeVille's Website
Sunshine Tours and Charters, Rose Marina, 951 Bald Eagle Dr., Marco Island FL | 239-642-5415
Sunshine Tours offers the best in Offshore, Back Country and Near Coastal Fishing, Island Shelling and Sightseeing aboard one of our four fishing boats. Since 1984, Sunshine Tours has provide unsurpassed on-the-water experiences for locals and visitors alike. Shared and private fishing charters available.
Double R's Fishing & Tours Co. - 25000 Tamiami Trail East - Port of the Islands, Naples, FL 34114-9602 | 239-642-9779
Experience some of the best charter fishing south Florida has to offer. Our captains have 30+ years of experience to help make your Naples / Marco Island fishing trip one to remember. Fishing in an estuary is a unique esperience! You'll fish for Snook, Red Snapper, Drum Tarpon, Trout, Tripletail, Shark, Grouper, or Pompano. These are just a few of the many species in the 10,000 Islands.
Visit Double R's Fishing
Outgoing Charters - Captain Jesse Hill, Everglades City, Chokoloskee, Port of the Islands, FL | 239-825-6283
At Outgoing Charters the customer comes first. Whether it's family fun or hardcore fishing, Captain Jesse Hill is a 4th generation native guide who will cater to your specific wants and needs. Light tackle, back country fishing in Everglades National Park and the 10,000 Islands. Fish for redfish, snook and more. You'll enjoy a comfortable boat with quality gear. Captain Jesse's ultimate goal is to exceed your expectations.
Visit Capt. Jesse Hill Everglades Fishing
DEALS on Fishing Gear
- Simms Dry Creek Z Fishing Sling Pack Simms Dry Creek Z Fishing Sling Pack - KEEP THE IMPORTANT STUFF DRY AND SECURE IN THE SIMMS DRY CREEK Z FISHING SLING PACK.Keep your gear safe and dry when the waters rise and the rain falls with Simms Dry Creek Z Fishing Sling Pack. This ...
- Simms M3 Boa Wading Boot Field Repair Kit Simms M3 Boa Wading Boot Field Repair Kit - COMING IN TO SAVE THE DAY - THE SIMMS M3 BOA WADING BOOT FIELD REPAIR KIT.Don't let a broken Boa lace keep you from a day of fishing -the Simms M3 Boa Wading Boot Field Repair Kit will give your ...
- Korkers Hatchback Wading Boot - Men's Korkers Hatchback Wading Boot - Men's - IF THE BOOT FITSThere are rivers where a felt-soled boot is essential to staying upright when you wade deeper into the river, and there are others where a lugged sole is the preferred weapon of ...
- Scientific Anglers Nylon Interlocking Tippet Scientific Anglers Nylon Interlocking Tippet - FISHING MADE EASY. If you've ever discovered a large bundle of loose tippet strung out behind you after you've walked through some dense brush, you'll definitely appreciate the newly designed ...
Read about Florida Backwater Fishing. Florida is world famous for outstanding Backwater, Everglades, 10,000 Islands Fishing for snook, tarpon and more.